Business asset insurance is one of the most important decisions for a company. Without it, in force majeure situations, the business will need to bear unexpected costs.
When your business is ready to buy an insurance product it is essential to understand what risks need to be covered, as well as the budget the company is willing to spend on insurance.
After signing a brokerage agreement, our experts will be able to analyse your business, as well as send requests to insurance companies on behalf of your company to conduct a tender.
At the consulting stage, the broker performs:
• Collection of data
• Loss analysis
• Analysis of claim rejections and exclusions
• Assessment of insurance market capabilities
If the company insures assets for the first time, we will:
• conduct an audit;
• identify risks that must be insured, taking into account the specifics of the business;
• analyse the loss frequency in the previous periods.
If the company was insured before, we additionally will:
• check satisfaction with the current insurance company;
• identify new needs, as well as recommendations for improving the insurance program.
After signing a letter of engagement, the broker's experts will be able to send requests to insurance companies on behalf of your company to conduct a tender.
We will be happy to answer any questions or help you to choose insurance program you need.Free consultation