Every year in Ukraine, employee health insurance is of great interest to companies. Employers seek to attract professional staff by expanding their employees' benefits.
Various corporate personal insurance programs are presented in the insurance market. Understanding the intricacies of each of them is quite tricky. Besides, it is essential to choose an employees’ insurance program with the necessary coverage for employees at a fair cost.
Personal insurance includes the following types:
- Voluntary health insurance (VHI)
- Various accident insurance lines, including workers' compensation insurance and employees’ temporary disability insurance
- Travel insurance
- Treatment of critical illness abroad
Corporate employee insurance: the role of a broker
An insurance broker will help:
- draw up an optimal VHI insurance program, analyse the use of options, optimise the policy or draft an insurance policy from scratch
- conduct a tender and conclude a contract with a reliable insurance company. Our company’s analysts track the financial situation in the insurance market and monitor the “health” and reliability of insurance companies. We cooperate with the leaders of the Ukrainian insurance market who are guaranteed to provide high-quality assistance services, an extensive network of healthcare facilities, as well as prompt claim payments.
- Provide operational administrative, medical and financial support. Each client is assigned with a curating doctor who will support the insureds throughout the entire insurance policy period, help in resolving non-standard issues and disputes, as well as analyse current claim payments. For the convenience of clients, a user account is created where each insured person can track data under their program, the sum insured, limits on the use of options, a list of healthcare facilities, and instantly contact a manager from the support department.
Call to get free qualified advice and learn more about the features of corporate employee insurance.
Feel free to inquire about our services.